Food Production Facility Flooring in Chicago
|Vehicle Traffic||24 hours||3 days|
|Installation||1 day||2-3 days|
|Scratch Resistant||3x more|
|Wooden Step Application||yes||no|
|Warranty For Gloss||lifetime||0|
|Year Round Installation||yes||no|
Serving Cook County, Lake County, DuPage County & More
In the food service industry, cleanliness is a must. In fact, places of food production and food preparation must adhere to a very high set of standards, put forth by government agencies. One misstep can lead to contamination, and halt production, resulting in fines, lost revenues, and reputation.
Bearing that in mind, your food production facility flooring must be durable, seamless, easy to clean and keep free from dust and debris. Your ideal flooring should be comfortable for employees, and provide a safe surface to avoid slip and fall injuries, which can become a liability issue.
Food production facilities must meet a number of government regulations set forth by OSHA, the FDA, the USDA as well as others. At White Rabbit, our polyurea floor coatings meet all USDA and FDA compliance requirements for food preparation facilities.
Polyurea floor coating is a great choice for food prep and production facilities, big and small. Although there are other options for floor coating, polyurea flooring is superior over the others for many reasons. Here are the top 5 reasons your facility should opt for polyurea floor coating for your concrete floors.
- Durability – Food production and processing facilities are busy places. Every day your floor is subjected to spills, foot traffic, boiling liquids, heavy machinery, harsh cleaning supplies, and plenty of other abuses. Your polyurea flooring will take anything you can dish out and maintain it’s appearance and protective nature.
- Flexibility – In the fast-paced environment of food production, there can be a literal parade of people, machines, carts, and the like, traversing your floor and prep area all day long-and even all night long depending on your operation. Refrigeration rooms vie for space near hot ovens and all the traffic and temperature changes can degrade most commercial floor coatings. Polyurea coating offers the most flexibility for your food production facility flooring.
- Safety – With so much going on, it’s easy for people to slip and fall. Not paying attention to where you’re walking or carrying oversized loads through the kitchen area can result in serious injury. Even with certain safety protocols in place, you’ll have added peace of mind when you install a slip resistant polyurea coated floor.
- Easy Care – Because of it’s durability, your polyurea floor is easy-care. Spills and stains mop up like a breeze, and dust, dirt and debris are easily cleaned away. Scrub all you want, your polyurea floor coating will maintain its stylish look for many years to come.
- Long Lasting-It’s widely known that, even under the most grueling of conditions, polyurea floor coating lasts a long time. There’s no special treatment needed and your floor will hold it’s aesthetically pleasing appearance as long as it’s on your floor.
Schedule an Estimate Today
There are so many more reasons to install superior polyurea floor coating to your food production facility flooring. For more on how you can benefit from polyurea flooring, contact the experts at White Rabbit. We can answer your questions and provide food for thought.